The Czech Expo 2020 Business Council is a group of experts providing professional support, counseling and representation of the Czech participation in the Expo 2020 Dubai, that:
- represents Czech companies in Expo 2020 Dubai,
- supports and helps Czech companies to exhibit at the Expo 2020 Dubai to promote Czech products,
- assists and helps Czech companies to visit Expo 2020 Dubai, including managing flights, accommodation, entry to the exhibition, etc.,
- provides the Mindsphere data platform, that will help provide intelligent solutions for energy efficiency, asset management and integrated mobility, while helping the Expo ecosystem to make best use of the data collected,
What is Expo 2020 Dubai?
- The first World Expo ever held in the region
- Welcoming the world to the UAE for six months
- Celebrating culture, collaboration and innovation
- Aiming to leave a meaningful and lasting legacy
Connecting Minds, Creating the Future
The once-in-a-lifetime celebration – the largest event ever staged in the Arab world – is set to welcome 190 participating countries, and millions of visitors from across the globe. Here they will experience warm Emirati hospitality at its finest, as well as the UAE’s values of inclusion, tolerance and cooperation. Youth are at the heart of our World Expo. That’s why Expo 2020 aspires to create a meaningful legacy that will benefit generations to come, both locally and globally, spanning everything from innovations and architecture to friendships and business opportunities.
Czech Republic Pavilion
- Offering a springtime ambiance and state-of-the-art Sustainability initiatives
- A restaurant showcasing Czech cuisine
- A rotating exhibition that will delve into the cultural side of Czech Republic
- A meeting room where business delegates can convene
- View new technology that promises to transform a desert into an oasis
Visitors to the Czech Republic Pavilion will be impressed by its centrepiece, which creates fertile land in the barren conditions of the desert by extracting water vapour from the air. This feat of technology, which has enormous potential, uses only solar energy and Czech innovations. The pavilion will also boast a large-scale installation that shows the nation's long history of glassmaking.
- THEME: Czech Spring
- ARCHITECT: Formosa AA
- DISTRICT: Sustainability District