More info at: https://www.businessinfo.cz/cs/clanky/bahrajn-a-saudska-arabie-posili-vzajemnou-dopravni-114325.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=web&utm_content=teritorialni-informace-101&utm_campaign=rss_portal
Bahrain and Saudi Arabia – will strengthen mutual transport infrastructure
The project to build a new bridge linking Bahrain and Saudi Arabia is estimated at $ 4 billion. It will be named King Hamad, and construction work will start in 2021. It will be a bridge building on pillars spanning the seaside that separates the land. The construction will take three years and the announcement of the tender for the construction of this bridge is expected at the half-year horizon.
- April 24, 2019 Expo 2020 Dubai | Premier Partner | Siemens
- April 2, 2019 Accompanying business mission to the Sultanate of Oman
- April 2, 2019 The world's largest underground oil depot will be built in the UAE
- April 2, 2019 UAE is a regional leader in logistics
- March 25, 2019 Czech Expo 2020 Business Council