More info at: https://www.businessinfo.cz/cs/clanky/bahrajn-a-saudska-arabie-posili-vzajemnou-dopravni-114325.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=web&utm_content=teritorialni-informace-101&utm_campaign=rss_portal
Bahrain and Saudi Arabia – will strengthen mutual transport infrastructure
The project to build a new bridge linking Bahrain and Saudi Arabia is estimated at $ 4 billion. It will be named King Hamad, and construction work will start in 2021. It will be a bridge building on pillars spanning the seaside that separates the land. The construction will take three years and the announcement of the tender for the construction of this bridge is expected at the half-year horizon.
- February 18, 2019 IDEX 2019
- February 18, 2019 New trade legislation in the UAE
- February 15, 2019 Czech companies participated in the Arab Health 2019 Fair in the United Arab Emirates
- January 21, 2019 Six reasons why the UAE will be the best place globally for start-ups in 2019
- January 21, 2019 UAE reopens embassy in Damascus