More info at: https://www.businessinfo.cz/cs/clanky/bahrajn-a-saudska-arabie-posili-vzajemnou-dopravni-114325.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=web&utm_content=teritorialni-informace-101&utm_campaign=rss_portal
Bahrain and Saudi Arabia – will strengthen mutual transport infrastructure
The project to build a new bridge linking Bahrain and Saudi Arabia is estimated at $ 4 billion. It will be named King Hamad, and construction work will start in 2021. It will be a bridge building on pillars spanning the seaside that separates the land. The construction will take three years and the announcement of the tender for the construction of this bridge is expected at the half-year horizon.
- December 17, 2018 THE CONFERENCE OF CZECH INDUSTRY AND EXPORT LEADERS
- November 28, 2018 The foreign trade of the UAE reached 220 billion USD in the first half of 2018
- November 28, 2018 The Emirate of Dubai will boost water projects
- November 28, 2018 The Export Prize 2018 knows the winner. Companies are changing and so is the character of Czech exports
- November 26, 2018 Six reasons why you should set up a Dubai mainland company