More info at: https://www.businessinfo.cz/cs/clanky/bahrajn-a-saudska-arabie-posili-vzajemnou-dopravni-114325.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=web&utm_content=teritorialni-informace-101&utm_campaign=rss_portal
Bahrain and Saudi Arabia – will strengthen mutual transport infrastructure
The project to build a new bridge linking Bahrain and Saudi Arabia is estimated at $ 4 billion. It will be named King Hamad, and construction work will start in 2021. It will be a bridge building on pillars spanning the seaside that separates the land. The construction will take three years and the announcement of the tender for the construction of this bridge is expected at the half-year horizon.
- November 19, 2018 IMF says GCC economies to recover strongly in 2019
- October 31, 2018 UAE President issues foreign direct investment decree
- October 23, 2018 THE CONFERENCE OF CZECH INDUSTRY AND EXPORT LEADERS 2018/H2
- October 16, 2018 The Legal 500 & The In-House Lawyer Comparative Legal Guide UAE: Bribery & Corruption
- October 16, 2018 UAE law allowing 100% foreign ownership to apply selectively, won’t hurt locals