EU Facts sheet - Gulf Countries, Iran, Iraq and Yemen - Think Tank
The EU has cooperation agreements with the Gulf Cooperation Council (a regional organisation grouping Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates), and with Yemen, and a Partnership and Cooperation Agreement with Iraq. Currently, the EU has no contractual relations with Iran but recognises that there is great potential for deeper relations.
- April 24, 2019 Expo 2020 Dubai | Premier Partner | Siemens
- April 2, 2019 Accompanying business mission to the Sultanate of Oman
- April 2, 2019 The world's largest underground oil depot will be built in the UAE
- April 2, 2019 UAE is a regional leader in logistics
- March 25, 2019 Czech Expo 2020 Business Council