Ghadan 21 will cover support for projects focusing on real estate, renewable energy and infrastructure in the UAE capital. From 2019, Abu Dhabi will gradually invest this amount in a three-year economic plan to increase the competitiveness of the Abu Dhabi emirate itself.
Czech Expo 2020
October 8, 2018
Ghadan 21 plan; for the emirate of Abu Dhabi
Ghadan 21 is the new Abu Dhabi emirate's plan to promote competitiveness and investment. The Abu Dhabi emirate plans to invest $ 5.4 billion in the project.
- April 24, 2019 Expo 2020 Dubai | Premier Partner | Siemens
- April 2, 2019 Accompanying business mission to the Sultanate of Oman
- April 2, 2019 The world's largest underground oil depot will be built in the UAE
- April 2, 2019 UAE is a regional leader in logistics
- March 25, 2019 Czech Expo 2020 Business Council