Ghadan 21 will cover support for projects focusing on real estate, renewable energy and infrastructure in the UAE capital. From 2019, Abu Dhabi will gradually invest this amount in a three-year economic plan to increase the competitiveness of the Abu Dhabi emirate itself.
October 8, 2018
Ghadan 21 plan; for the emirate of Abu Dhabi
Ghadan 21 is the new Abu Dhabi emirate's plan to promote competitiveness and investment. The Abu Dhabi emirate plans to invest $ 5.4 billion in the project.
- February 18, 2019 IDEX 2019
- February 18, 2019 New trade legislation in the UAE
- February 15, 2019 Czech companies participated in the Arab Health 2019 Fair in the United Arab Emirates
- January 21, 2019 Six reasons why the UAE will be the best place globally for start-ups in 2019
- January 21, 2019 UAE reopens embassy in Damascus