Ghadan 21 will cover support for projects focusing on real estate, renewable energy and infrastructure in the UAE capital. From 2019, Abu Dhabi will gradually invest this amount in a three-year economic plan to increase the competitiveness of the Abu Dhabi emirate itself.
October 8, 2018
Ghadan 21 plan; for the emirate of Abu Dhabi
Ghadan 21 is the new Abu Dhabi emirate's plan to promote competitiveness and investment. The Abu Dhabi emirate plans to invest $ 5.4 billion in the project.
- December 17, 2018 THE CONFERENCE OF CZECH INDUSTRY AND EXPORT LEADERS
- November 28, 2018 The foreign trade of the UAE reached 220 billion USD in the first half of 2018
- November 28, 2018 The Emirate of Dubai will boost water projects
- November 28, 2018 The Export Prize 2018 knows the winner. Companies are changing and so is the character of Czech exports
- November 26, 2018 Six reasons why you should set up a Dubai mainland company