Ghadan 21 will cover support for projects focusing on real estate, renewable energy and infrastructure in the UAE capital. From 2019, Abu Dhabi will gradually invest this amount in a three-year economic plan to increase the competitiveness of the Abu Dhabi emirate itself.
October 8, 2018
Ghadan 21 plan; for the emirate of Abu Dhabi
Ghadan 21 is the new Abu Dhabi emirate's plan to promote competitiveness and investment. The Abu Dhabi emirate plans to invest $ 5.4 billion in the project.
- November 19, 2018 IMF says GCC economies to recover strongly in 2019
- October 31, 2018 UAE President issues foreign direct investment decree
- October 23, 2018 THE CONFERENCE OF CZECH INDUSTRY AND EXPORT LEADERS 2018/H2
- October 16, 2018 The Legal 500 & The In-House Lawyer Comparative Legal Guide UAE: Bribery & Corruption
- October 16, 2018 UAE law allowing 100% foreign ownership to apply selectively, won’t hurt locals