Saudi Arabia and the UAE remain the region's largest markets, mainly due to projects in the construction, transport and energy sectors. Saudi Arabia is still the strongest market with total projects worth $ 1.2 trillion followed by SAE with $ 713 billion worth of projects.
Saudi Arabia and the UAE, the largest markets in the GCC region
It is expected that only these two markets will generate projects totaling $ 320 billion in 2019. The rallying oil price and the interest of investors are contributing to the recovery. The rising oil prices and the interest of investors are contributing to the recovery.
- April 24, 2019 Expo 2020 Dubai | Premier Partner | Siemens
- April 2, 2019 Accompanying business mission to the Sultanate of Oman
- April 2, 2019 The world's largest underground oil depot will be built in the UAE
- April 2, 2019 UAE is a regional leader in logistics
- March 25, 2019 Czech Expo 2020 Business Council