Saudi Arabia and the UAE remain the region's largest markets, mainly due to projects in the construction, transport and energy sectors. Saudi Arabia is still the strongest market with total projects worth $ 1.2 trillion followed by SAE with $ 713 billion worth of projects.
Saudi Arabia and the UAE, the largest markets in the GCC region
It is expected that only these two markets will generate projects totaling $ 320 billion in 2019. The rallying oil price and the interest of investors are contributing to the recovery. The rising oil prices and the interest of investors are contributing to the recovery.
- November 19, 2018 IMF says GCC economies to recover strongly in 2019
- October 31, 2018 UAE President issues foreign direct investment decree
- October 23, 2018 THE CONFERENCE OF CZECH INDUSTRY AND EXPORT LEADERS 2018/H2
- October 16, 2018 The Legal 500 & The In-House Lawyer Comparative Legal Guide UAE: Bribery & Corruption
- October 16, 2018 UAE law allowing 100% foreign ownership to apply selectively, won’t hurt locals