Saudi Arabia and the UAE remain the region's largest markets, mainly due to projects in the construction, transport and energy sectors. Saudi Arabia is still the strongest market with total projects worth $ 1.2 trillion followed by SAE with $ 713 billion worth of projects.
Saudi Arabia and the UAE, the largest markets in the GCC region
It is expected that only these two markets will generate projects totaling $ 320 billion in 2019. The rallying oil price and the interest of investors are contributing to the recovery. The rising oil prices and the interest of investors are contributing to the recovery.
- December 17, 2018 THE CONFERENCE OF CZECH INDUSTRY AND EXPORT LEADERS
- November 28, 2018 The foreign trade of the UAE reached 220 billion USD in the first half of 2018
- November 28, 2018 The Emirate of Dubai will boost water projects
- November 28, 2018 The Export Prize 2018 knows the winner. Companies are changing and so is the character of Czech exports
- November 26, 2018 Six reasons why you should set up a Dubai mainland company