Entrepreneurs are planning to work for example in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine, but also in distant destinations such as Indonesia and Uganda. The seminar aimed to offer companies not only practical information on project implementation processes but also to provide companies with comprehensive information on the possibilities of co-financing by state institutions. That is why the representative of the Export and Guarantee Insurance Company (EGAP) and the representative of the Czech-Moravian Guarantee and Development Bank (ČMZRB) also accepted the invitation.
The B2B Grant Program will soon announce the next round of the tender
On Thursday, April 5, a seminar was held in the premises of the Černínský Palace, which is organized annually for successful bidders of the B2B Program. This year, a total of 42 companies received financial support for their business plans in developing countries.
- April 24, 2019 Expo 2020 Dubai | Premier Partner | Siemens
- April 2, 2019 Accompanying business mission to the Sultanate of Oman
- April 2, 2019 The world's largest underground oil depot will be built in the UAE
- April 2, 2019 UAE is a regional leader in logistics
- March 25, 2019 Czech Expo 2020 Business Council