More info here.
The Emirate of Dubai will boost water projects
An already outsourced, $43 million worth water management project, which was commissioned by DEWA, will represent a construction of a water reservoir with a capacity of 60 million gallons for desalinated water. After commissioning, the Emirate of Dubai will have the capacity of all reservoirs of 890 million gallons of water.
- November 28, 2018 The foreign trade of the UAE reached 220 billion USD in the first half of 2018
- November 28, 2018 The Emirate of Dubai will boost water projects
- November 28, 2018 The Export Prize 2018 knows the winner. Companies are changing and so is the character of Czech exports
- November 26, 2018 Six reasons why you should set up a Dubai mainland company
- November 19, 2018 IMF says GCC economies to recover strongly in 2019