More info here.
The Emirate of Dubai will boost water projects
An already outsourced, $43 million worth water management project, which was commissioned by DEWA, will represent a construction of a water reservoir with a capacity of 60 million gallons for desalinated water. After commissioning, the Emirate of Dubai will have the capacity of all reservoirs of 890 million gallons of water.
- February 18, 2019 IDEX 2019
- February 18, 2019 New trade legislation in the UAE
- February 15, 2019 Czech companies participated in the Arab Health 2019 Fair in the United Arab Emirates
- January 21, 2019 Six reasons why the UAE will be the best place globally for start-ups in 2019
- January 21, 2019 UAE reopens embassy in Damascus