More info here.
November 28, 2018
The foreign trade of the UAE reached 220 billion USD in the first half of 2018
Direct trades, trades executed in Free Zone and customs warehouses, excluding business with petroleum, amounted to a total value of $ 220 billion in the first half of 2018.
- February 18, 2019 IDEX 2019
- February 18, 2019 New trade legislation in the UAE
- February 15, 2019 Czech companies participated in the Arab Health 2019 Fair in the United Arab Emirates
- January 21, 2019 Six reasons why the UAE will be the best place globally for start-ups in 2019
- January 21, 2019 UAE reopens embassy in Damascus