The report also states that between 2016 and 2020, a cumulative $ 40 billion dollars could be invested in the GCC countries.
Czech Expo 2020
June 11, 2018
The GCC countries will invest in renewable sources up to 16 billion dollars by 2020
Gulf states show great promise to develop renewable energy sources and invest in GCC regions that could reach as much as $ 16 billion dollars in 2020, according to a new study by Strategy & Middle East.
- April 24, 2019 Expo 2020 Dubai | Premier Partner | Siemens
- April 2, 2019 Accompanying business mission to the Sultanate of Oman
- April 2, 2019 The world's largest underground oil depot will be built in the UAE
- April 2, 2019 UAE is a regional leader in logistics
- March 25, 2019 Czech Expo 2020 Business Council